Hey guys welcome into your favorite website Irisdigitals. We are always here to help you. Today we are learning how to download voter id on mobile. It is possible from 1st february to download voter id on mobile. Read Also : How can update Aadhar Card Adress
Electors in poll-bound West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Kerala and Puducherry are going to be the primary to use e-voter card
From 1st February. All voters are going to be ready to download their digital voter ID card if their mobile number is linking with the committee (EC). Read Also : How to Calculate Age From Birth Date
On 25th January, EC unrolled the electronic version of the voters’ photo identity card. Which may be stored on mobile phones and downloaded on personal computers. The e-voter card are going to be available within the PDF format and can’t be edited. Moreover the digital voter ID card are often self-printed and laminated by the voter when required. Read Also : Link Your Aadhar Card With Pan Card
Electors in poll-bound West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Kerala and Puducherry are going to be the primary to use e-voter card as elections are due in these states and therefore the union territory in April-May. Read Also : Caller Id Number and Location Tracker
The digital photo identity card may be a non-editable digital version of the elector photo card. As well as it may be saved in facilities like digital locker a bit like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card or your DL. Read Also : Digital Showroom App
The physical voter card would still be in use. The physical card takes time to print and reach the voter. As well as therefore the idea is to supply faster delivery and straightforward accessibility to the document. Introduced in 1993, the elector photo identity cards are accepting as identity proof and address proof. Read Also : mAadhar App is UIDAI’s Official App
1) attend voterportal.eci.gov.in.
2) After that create an account by entering your relevant details.
3) Log in and attend the menu which says ‘Download e-EPIC’.
4) Enter your voter card’s EPIC number or form reference number. Read Also : Matdaryadi blo assistant app useful to blo voters
5) A one-time password (OTP) are going to be sent to your registered mobile number.
6) Now, click on ‘Download EPIC.’
7) you’ll need to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process to download the cardboard board if the mobile number mentioning on the card is different.
8) After updating the amount through KYC, you’ll download the digital voter ID card.
9) If you’ve lost your e-EPIC number, you’ll check for it on voterportal.eci.gov.in.
10) The digital voter ID card also can be generating from the voter mobile app, which may be downloading from the Google Play Store.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop
Friendship Video Maker is the best app for making your Video more beautiful by using… Read More
100 Birds sounds, calls, voices! Amazing Technology Hey guys, welcome to your favourite website Irisdigitals.… Read More
How To Download Facebook Videos, Know Step By Step Process Download Facebook Video: The video… Read More
How to reduce ads from your YouTube channel videos: The altruistic way Let’s say, you… Read More