Download COVID Vaccination Certificate through WhatsApp
If you want to go anywhere in the country and abroad, then the covid vaccination certificate has become a very important thing nowadays. There were two directions to download the covid Vaccination Certificate till presently. The first direction is on the Cowin portal. And the second direction is through the Aarogya Setu app.
Moreover, you can download the MyGov Covid Helpdesk Chatbot easily now. This was declared by the government at the beginning of the previous year. Read Also: The most downloaded contact tracing app in the world
Know here the step-by-step directions to download the covid Vaccination Certificate through WhatsApp
- First, you have to save the MyGov Covid Helpdesk WhatsApp number on your mobile. This number is 9013151515.
- After the number is saved, open the WhatsApp app.
- Later, get on to the chat list and investigation the contact.
- After obtaining it, open the discussion and type the download certificate here.
- After this, the WhatsApp chatbot will send a six-digit OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Check and enter the OTP.
- After this, the chatbot will give you the Covid vaccination certificate. From here you can download it.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.