How to link or remove a bank account on WhatsApp Pay: How do you link or remove your bank account in WhatsApp?
How to link or remove a bank account in WhatsApp Pay. Step by step process in Hindi & English. If you use WhatsApp Pay for online transactions, you can send money or order money to any person through WhatsApp. We will show you how to link or remove your bank acount in WhatsApp pay.
Meta, the messaging app company WhatsApp has launched an in-chat payment system for its users. It is also known as WhatsApp Pay. This UPI-based payment service allows users to send money and order money to friends in their contacts list. WhatsApp Pay was first launched in 2018, and then the National Payment Corporation of India recognized it on February 7, 2020.
The payment service for WhatsApp in India has now been launched. To use the payment service, users will need to link their bank account to WhatsApp. Here’s how to do it. WhatsApp Payment Service users must first update their WhatsApp, if they haven’t already.
How to Link a bank Account in WhatsApp Pay
- Once you have opened WhatsApp, click directly on the three dots icon (ie Settings) in the upper right corner. The next step is to open a small box on your screen. On the fourth number, you will see the option to Pay. Click it.
- Click on the link to see two options. There are two options: One is to send payment and the other is to scan QR code for payment. These options allow you to link your bank account in Whatsapp pay. You will also see an option to Add Payment Method at the bottom. You click it.
- Next, click on the Continue button.
- You will now see many options for banks. Find them all and choose your bank.
- Next, click on the Verify option. Both your SIM number and WhatsApp number must be matched. After that, your account will be verified via SMS.
- Now you will receive a pre-filled SMS containing a verification code to your phone. You will need to confirm your account by clicking the Send option.
- Next, select the bank account where you wish to use WhatsApp payments.
- Click on Send a payment to make use of the facility. Read Also: How to add a link to your Instagram story
How to Link a bank Account in Whatsapp Pay From Chats
- We will tell you how to add your bank account via WhatsApp through WhatsApp chat.
- To do this, open the chat box for the friend you wish to send money to.
- The option to pay (Rs) will now appear on the right side below the typing box. Click on it.
- Enter the amount that you wish to send. Click Next to get started.
- Click on the Accept option, then click on Continue to Accept to accept the terms of service.
- You will now see the different bank options. Select your bank name, then click on Verify via Text.
- You will now receive a pre-filled SMS containing a verification code to your phone. You will need to confirm your account by clicking the Send option.
- Next, select the bank account where you wish to use WhatsApp Payment Service.
- Next, verify your Debit Card details. Click on the Next option. You can then send money and order money through WhatsApp chat.
How to Remove a Whatsapp_Pay bank account
WhatsApp Pay users should be familiar with the steps of linking and removing their bank accounts.
- Open WhatsApp from your phone.
- Click on Payments and go to Settings.
- Next, select the bank account you wish to delete.
- Next, click on Remove bank account to remove your bank account via WhatsApp Pay.