WhatsApp continues to bring new features to enhance the chatting experience of its users. The company is now set to launch the multiple device support feature in this link. After this feature comes up you can run a WhatsApp account in two phones. The feature looks quite exhilarating, and 200 million users around the world are waiting for this feature to arrive. If you can’t wait any longer for this feature, we’re showing you a trick. With this trick you can now access an account in two different phones.
Run like this one WhatsApp in two phones
To start a WhatsApp in two phones, you must first download the Whatscan Pro app. You can download this app from the Google Play Store. This app can only be installed on Android devices. Follow this step after downloading the app.
If you use two phones and want to operate the same WhatsApp on both phones, install the WhatsApp Pro app on your other mobile. It’s best to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the app and tap on the Start Now option. This app brings a lot of advertising. So you may have to wait a bit after tapping on the Start Now option.
- Now you will see some options on the app screen. Here you have to tap on Watscan Option Right.
- Clicking on this option will redirect to another page. This page looks like a WhatsApp web page. Here you will also find the QR code.
- Now you have to go to WhatsApp of your primary phone and go to the web option in the settings menu. Open it and take it to your other phone so that it can scan the QR code provided there.
- After scanning, your WhatsApp account will be turned on in another phone.