For Farmers / PM Kisan Mobile App Launch:
Now Farmers Can do that work at Home.
There is important news for the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. Now the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana are going to be ready to check their status online through PM Kisan Mobile App. For this, the beneficiary can download PM Kisan mobile application and log in to pmkisan.gov.in for more information. Read Also: Any RoR – View Land Record Rural, Urban
On May 14, the govt transferred Rs 2,000 to farmers’ accounts under the PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana. Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 8th instalment of quite Rs 20,000 crore. To quite 9.5 crore farmers of the country through video conferencing. Read Also: Aadhar PVC Card available online for Rs. 50
According to information received, Digital India recently said on Twitter that each farmer-beneficiaries under the #pmkisan scheme will now be ready to digitally verify their status through the PM Kisan mobile app. Read Also: Job information on WhatsApp
How are you able to check the status by downloading the PM Kisan Mobile App?
- If you’ve got a smartphone, you’ll attend Google Play Store, look for PM Kisan Scheme Mobile App and download it.
- You’ll find this application within the Play Store under the name PM Kisan. After downloading, you’ll find many options within the app. that you’ve got to register first.
- After registration, you’ll get all the choices on the house page from editing the Aadhaar card to checking the instalment.
- If you would like to see the installation status, you’ve got to click on the Install Check option.
PM- KISAN Scheme
- A page will then open where you’ve got to enter your Aadhaar card number. As well as mobile number or checking account number within the Benefit States.
- After entering the amount, one has got to click on the submit option. You’ll then be ready to check the status of the instalment. i.e. skills many instalments are credited to your account. Read Also: Voter ID on your mobile
Details required to apply for assistance:
Farmer’s name, village, taluka, Aadhaar number, category, IFSC code and bank account details.
The administration has taken this judgment in the interest of the farmers. So that the farmer friends don’t need to attend the govt office to urge the knowledge of the instalment.
Where do farmers get help?
Under PM Sanman Nidhi Yojana, farmers with up to 2 hectares of joint land are given the advantage of this scheme. So far, farmers have received 8 instalments of PM Sanman Nidhi Yojana. thanks to this scheme, the farmers get financial assistance from the govt in three instalments of two thousand rupees each.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.