SPArSH Online Training For Teachers of The Primary Education Department
Regarding SPArSH online training for teachers of the education primary department under school health program under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under the program, a joint venture of UNESCO and GCERT Gandhinagar organized online training on “SPArSH” (State Program on Adolescent School Health) for all teachers of all schools (government aided and self-reliant schools) within the state’s primary department. Teachers are going to be ready to join this training through DIKSHA Portal. According to this training, a complete of 11 SPArSH Online Training course modules are going to be uploaded periodically on DIKSHA Portal. Currently three module courses have been uploaded. Read Also : First Aid App For Students And Teachers.
Each module This includes the introduction of the subject, the information contained in the subject, the video attached to it, the annexure of the existing syllabus of the relevant information and the evaluation at the end. After the completion of the SPArSH Online Training, the trainee teachers will get the training certificate online from the Diksha portal. Read Also : Nishtha Talim Aheval Collection.
SPArSH Online Training Implementation :
For the aim of implementation of the above plan, it’s imperative that only the teachers of the faculties of the upper primary section of your district and therefore the trainees of B.Ed and D.L.Ed participate during this training. The implementation and management of SPArSH Online Training Course of Diksha Portal will need to be done under the DRU branch of your organization. Read Also : Online Unit Test Antry From Here.
For the aim of stabilization of the above training, two teachers (one female and one male) per school as a brand ambassador also as other teachers must voluntarily make their live contribution in this co-curricular activity. Along with this, so as to cultivate a clearer understanding of all the above modules, the topic matter of the module are going to be broadcasted by renowned experts through Bisag. Make sure that the teachers involved within the training also enjoy it. Read Also : Best App For NMMS Preparation.
SPArSH Online Training Highlights :
- Explore interactive content created by teachers and create the best educational content for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
- Moreover Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material related to the subject.
- As well as Save and share content offline, even without Internet.
- Find chapters and worksheets relevant to what’s teaching within the school classroom. Read Also : Online Age Calculator.
- Experience the app in English, Hindi, Gujarati. As well as Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon! Read Also : GSEB Std 10 Blueprint 2021 For Question Paper Style.
- Moreover Supports multiple content formats like Quizzes, Video. As well as PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P – and more formats coming soon!
1st MODULE LINK GET FROM HERE
2nd MODULE LINK GET FROM HERE
3rd MODULE LINK GET FROM HERE
10th MODULE LINK GET FROM HERE
11th MODULE LINK GET FROM HERE
Advantages for teachers :
- Find interactive and interesting teaching material to form your class interesting.
- Save and share best practices with other teachers to illustrate difficult concepts to students.
- Join SPArSH online course to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion.
- View your teaching history across your career as a assistant teacher.
- Receive official announcements from the state education department.
- Conduct digital assessments to see your students’ understanding of a subject that you simply have taught. Read Also : How to install mobile device management software in school tablet
Advantages for students and parents :
- Scan QR codes in your textbook for straightforward access to the associated models on the platform.
- Revise lessons that you learnt in class
Find extra material around topics that are difficult to know .
- Practice solving problems and obtain promptly feedback on whether the solution is correct or not.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.