Create your 3D avatar like this on Instagram and Facebook, it is a very easy way
If you also want to create your 3D avatar on Facebook or Instagram, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. We have given the below information on creating avatars on both Facebook and Instagram platforms.
Meta on Tuesday launched updated 3D avatars for Facebook, Instagram and Messenger in India. Regarding the new avatar, the company claims that it is more customizable, expressive and much easier to use than before. Users can use these avatars in stickers, feed posts, Facebook profile pictures and Instagram stories.
This avatar concept of Meta was earlier limited to Facebook only, but now it has been rolled out to Instagram as well. These new avatar features also introduce you to several new facial shapes and assistive devices for handicapped users, including cochlear implants, etc. In such a situation, all the users will be able to present their digital avatar in a better way online.
If you also want to create your 3D avatar on Facebook or Instagram, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. We have given the below information on creating your 3D avatar on both Facebook and Instagram platforms.
How To Create Your 3D Avatars For Facebook
- First of all, update your Facebook to the latest version.
- Now click on the 3 lines in the bottom right corner of the Facebook App.
- Now a menu will open in front of you, in which you have to scroll and tap on ‘See more.
- Here you will see the option of Avatars.
- As soon as you click on Avatars, you will be given some instructions on the screen, by following which you can create your virtual avatar.
How To Create Avatars For Instagram
- First of all, update your Instagram to the latest version.
- Now open the updated Instagram.
- After that go to your profile and click on the three lines on the top edge.
- Here you will see many options, out of which you have to click on Settings.
- Now tap on Account.
- Here you have to click on the Avatars option.
- By going to the avatar option, you will have to follow some instructions, after which you can create your avatar.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.