Cube Call Recorder App | Cube ACR
Cube call recorder app, cube ACR is Call recorder, Record phone calls, Signal, WhatsApp, Viber and Call recording app.
The most technically advanced call archivist. Records phone calls and VoIP. Supports call recording for utmost performances of android devices. However, try Cube Call recorder app- Cube ACR, it just works the stylish. Moreover, If you have formerly tried to record calls using other operations for recording calls and didn’t get a satisfactory result. Read Also: Record audio calls on whatsapp
Cube Call recorder app- Cube ACR lets you fluently record your incoming and gregarious phone calls and VoIP exchanges. Read Also: Magic call voice changer app
The stylish part? It’s FREE!
Cube ACR Supports
- Phone calls
- Skype 7
- Skype Lite
- Telegram 6
- Plus Messenger 6
- further coming soon!
This app uses Availability services.
- Premium subscription subventions access to redundant features only. Moreover, it won’t ameliorate your call recording experience. Please check how the introductory interpretation workshop before copping the subscription.
- Not all bias support VoIP calls recording. Below you can find the list of tested bias where VoIP call recording is supported. But we recommend running your own test on the exact device you have. Read Also: Caller name announcer hands free pro apk
Crystal Clear Sound Quality!
Record your calls and exchanges in the stylish possible quality.
Cube ACR is Easy to Use!
- Automatically record every call. Record each discussion the moment it starts.
- Automatically record named connections. Moreover, Produce a list of people you want to always record.
- Rejection list. As well as Produce a list of contact who will not be recorded automatically.
- Homemade recording. Moreover, Tap the record buttonmid-call to record only the named exchanges or corridor of them.
- In-App playback. As well as Cube ACR has a erected-in train discoverer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the cover or exporting to other services or bias.
- Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your observance on playback to switch from loudspeaker to earspeaker to intimately hear to your recordings.
- Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access.
- Call reverse and open connections right from the app. Read Also: Truecaller app caller id name and number location tracker
Save your call recording to Google Drive and restore them if commodity goes wrong.
Cover your recording from prying eyes and cognizance.
Further audio formats
Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality. Read Also: IMO hd free video calls and chats
Save to SD card
Move your recordings to an SD card and use it a dereliction save position.
Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important corridor of a discussion. Read Also: Dumpster app recovery app for deleted photos
Smart storehouse management
Automatically delete overtime old insignificant (non-starred) calls and ignore recording short calls.
Incontinently play, partake or cancel a recording once you stop a discussion.
Workshop on tablets
Indeed if your device does not support cellular calls. Moreover, you can use Cube Call recorder app to record Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other VoIP exchanges. Read Also: Now recover deleted photos videos with only one click
Still, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use bus-on speaker mode, If it does not work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback.
The legislation regarding phone call recording varies in different countries and countries. Please, make sure that you are not breaking the legislation of your or your callee/ frequenter country. As well as Always notify the callee/ frequenter that your discussion will be recorded and ask for their authorization.
Still, please, send us a message and communication at [email protected] If you have any questions.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.