How To Download Aadhaar Card From Official Website On Your Phone
Having a soft copy of your Aadhar card on your phone is a must-have. Then is how you can download your Aadhar card from the government’s official website. In this article we will show you how you can download Aadhaar card online.
Aadhaar card is one of the most essential documents now-a-days. It’s needed for all feathers of effects, whether it be for getting a new SIM card or for registering for Covid- 19 vaccination, an Aadhaar card is a must-have.
While you enjoy the physical copy of the Aadhaar card with you, you may forget it at home occasionally. In similar cases, having a soft copy of your Aadhaar card stored on your phone could help you. moment, in this story we will show you how you can download an Aadhaar card on your mobile from the government’s official website.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card on your smartphone
- Visit the official Aadhaar card (UIDAI) website by click Here.
- Scroll down and look for the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option and click on it.
- Now, you’ll see a bunch of options, click on the first bone
that says Download Aadhaar.
- You’ll now have to enter your 12-number Aadhaar number and enter the captcha. Note that you can also enter your registration ID, which is present on your physical Aadhaar Card.
- Once you do the below step, click on Send OTP.
- You’ll now admit an OTP on the registered phone number. Enter the OTP and verify.
- After verifying, download the password-defended PDF of your Aadhaar card.
What’s my password?
To unlock the password-defended Aadhaar card PDF file, you’ll need to enter an 8-character password that has the combination of the first four letters of your name in capital letters and the t birth year.
Steps Below Download Aadhaar Card PDF
- After downloading, click on the Aadhaar card PDF file.
- Once you tap on the Aadhaar card PDF file, you’ll need to enter your password as mentioned over. For illustration – PRAN1969.
After you enter the password, your Aadhaar card PDF will be unlocked.