How To Download Facebook Videos, Know Step By Step Process
Download Facebook Video: The video cannot be downloaded directly from the social media platform Facebook. Although Facebook does provide the option to save the video. But if you want to download Facebook videos and put them in WhatsApp status, or want to use the video in any other way, then it is not possible. Although the FBdown.net app can help you with this task. This is a third-party app, with the help of which Facebook videos can be downloaded directly to the phone. Let’s know how to download Facebook videos from this app- Read Also: How to reduce ads from youtube
How to Download FB Videos
- First of all play the FB video you want to download.
- When the video is playing, three dots will appear at the top, which will have to be clicked.
- On clicking, many options will appear. One of these will be the Copy Link option.
- By clicking on which the link of the video will have to be copied.
After this, you have to open the Fbdown.net website on the search browser.
- Moreover, here the option of entering Facebook Video will be visible, where the copied link will have to be pasted.
- After that click on the Download button appearing on the right site
After clicking, you will be asked in which quality you want to download the video.
- User-Video has to be selected in SD, HD quality according to your need.
This way your Facebook video will be downloaded. Read Also: Send WhatsApp message offline without internet
There is no official app to download Facebook videos. Although a third-party app can help you in this work. But the user should use the third party app at his own risk. Third-party apps can be a threat to privacy and security. Facebook does not give the option to download the video due to the copyright act.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.