Hearing Analyzer App – Test your hearing using any headphones. Ear Age Test It’s hard to admit that you have a hearing problem. Regularly monitoring your hearing with the Hearing Analyzer app can help you assess your hearing level and reduce the anxiety you have about your hearing condition.
Assess your hearing with the Hearing test App for Android. The only thing you need to get started is a pair of headphones, regardless of the brand.
Hearing Analyzer App Features
- Graphical presentation of test results and text descriptions
- Conducting hearing tests using 8 beeps of different frequencies (from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz)
- Monitoring changes in hearing compared to previous results
- Comparative results tests. age standards
- Compare the test results with the results of others
- Email your test results to your doctor
- Export test results for automatic fitting in the Petralex hearing aid app.
- Supports any pair of headphones, regardless of the brand
- Assessment of your hearing in a non-stressful way – it takes less than 5 minutes
- Just answer a few simple questions, turn the wheel and start listening
- Learn more about your assessed hearing and compare it
- Learn about hearing in general
- Register and get access to additional features:
- Your history of assessments
- Get reminded when it is time to get another assessment of your hearing
- Synchronise your results between devices
This Hearing Analyzer app is not a properly certified medical device or software and does not replace a hearing test performed by a professional. The app’s hearing test results cannot be used as a basis for a diagnosis. This hearing assessment is not a substitute for a professional hearing test. If you have any concerns, please contact us.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles. With the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.