Kidney Stone Treatment At Home : Ayurvedic Home Remedies
Ayurveda remedies for kidney stone treatment at home. Best way to treat kidney stone is drink more and more water. you should drink lemon juice and basil juice.
What is a stone?
Ayurveda Home Remedies for kidney stone
When passing a stone, upping your water intake can help speed up the process. And Strive for 12 glasses of water per day instead of the usual 8.
Once the stone passes, you should continue to drink 8 to 12 glasses of water each day. because Dehydration is one of the main risk factors for kidney stones. And the last thing you want is for more to form.
Pay attention to the color of your urine. It should be a very light, pale yellow. And Dark yellow urine is a sign of dehydration.
2. Lemon Juice
You can add freshly squeezed lemons to your water as often as you like. Lemons contain citrate, which is a chemical that prevents calcium stones from forming. And Citrate can also break up small stones, allowing them to pass more easily.
A great deal of lemons would be needed to make a huge effect. But some can help a little.
Lemon juice has numerous other health benefits. For example, it helps inhibit bacteria growth.
Basil contains acetic acid, which helps to break down the kidney stones and reduce pain. And It’s also full of nutrients. So This remedy has been used traditionally for digestive and inflammatory disorders. There are antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in basil juice. And it may be helpful in maintaining kidney health.
Use fresh or dried basil leaves to make a tea and drink several cups per day. You may also juice fresh basil in a juicer or add it to a smoothie.
Some More Home Remedies
- Adding Sindhav-salt in cow’s milk whey and drinking it daily in the morning for 215 days and the stones are excreted through urine and it is relaxed.
- Licking the powder of gokharu in honey dissolves the stones.
- A fine bowl of boron is crushed with water and the stone is crushed and excreted in the urine.
- Getting lemon juice in coconut water and drinking it every morning removes stones.
- Getting Sindhav-salt in lemon juice and drinking it standing up dissolves the stones.
- Drinking karela juice with buttermilk removes stones.
- Extracting the juice of radish leaves and adding surokhar in it, drinking it daily dissolves stones.
- Drink scaffold vegetable juice remove stone.
- Use old jaggery and turmeric with buttermilk to remove stones.
- Drink a decoction of black grapes is helpful to dissolves stones.
Food for kidney stone patient
- Soaking 20 grams of kal at night, masali in the morning, straining the water in the morning every day removes stones.
- Making a soup of kalthi and drinking it with a pinch of salt dissolves the stones and the terrible pain caused by the stones disappears.
- Take four tolas of radish seeds and boil them in half a share of water.
- After burn half of water, the stones will dissolved by drinking the extracted water.
- Boil wheat and chickpeas together, add a pinch of sorghum to it and drink it.
- Drinking a decoction of henna leaves removes stones.
- After eliminating the corn kernels, virtually burn the doda, make its ashes. Take 1 gram of this ashes with water in the morning and night. Using urinary retention stop the ache of stone.
- Take five tolas of buddy milk (milk) leaves and five tolas of henna leaves. Drink. Do not panic if the urine turns red. On the third day, It Breaks down the stones and excreted in the urine.
- Take 50 grams onion juice mixed with 50 grams of sugar cane
- It Breaks down the stones and excreted in the urine.
- Read also What is Plasma Therapy: A Possible Treatment for Coronavirus?