Lucky Mobile Number: People often insist on getting the lucky number of their choice while getting a mobile number or vehicle number. That is why we hear the news of spending lakhs of rupees to get the lucky number of vehicles. In mobile numbers, people insist to get the lucky number of their choice. Jio has launched a new scheme in which customers can get a number of their choice. Let’s know its complete process.
Lucky Mobile Number
Reliance Jio has launched a new special scheme, where users can get a special jio mobile number of their choice. Thus, many companies are releasing schemes to provide VIP numbers. You have to select a preferred number from this number. But this scheme of Jio special mobile number is special. In which the customer himself can select the last 4 to 6 digits of the mobile number of his choice. To get this Jio Lucky Mobile Number you have to follow some simple process for this special scheme.
Jio Lucky Mobile Number Charge
When it comes to getting a lucky number, the first question that everyone asks is how much it will cost. For Jio’s new scheme, you have to pay Rs 499 only once. This special offer is available for both prepaid and postpaid users of Jio. Users do not have to pay any additional charges except Rs 499.
How to get lucky mobile number
You can choose any sequence of preferred numbers along with date of birth, lucky number to get Jio preferred number. It has fixed starting four or 6 numbers, while last 4 to 6 numbers you can select as per your choice. This process is also called mobile number customization process.
How to Get Jio Special Number
- The following process has to be followed to get Jio preferred number.
- First you have to visit Jio official website https://www.jio.com/selfcare/choice-number/ to get choice number.
- Then go to self care section of this website. G users can also reach this step directly from the MyJio app in the phone
- Then you have to go to the mobile number selection section.
- Where you have to enter your existing mobile number. After that number has to be verified with OTP.
- After that you will get an option to select a new number.
- Where you can select the last four or six numbers as per your wish.
- After selecting the favorite number of your choice, you have to go to the payment option.
- Here you have to pay 499 rupees
- Your new mobile number will be activated within 24 hours of payment.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles. With the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.