Third eye – Find who Tries to Access your Mobile
Find who tries to access your mobile. Catch your friends & family red handed.
Use pineal eye and catch all the mobile snoopers with ease.
The Third Eye app will ease your task of catching your family and friends while they struggle to access your android phone. Read also: Now recover deleted photos and videos in only one click
Third Eye will take a photograph while someone tries to access your mobile with wrong PIN, Pattern or Password. Read also: First Aid App for teachers and all students
You can catch the Person who can snoope red-handed using this app. It provides a lot more cool features.
1. The app automatically takes a photograph while someone enters the incorrect PIN, Pattern or Password.
2. You can got a Notification about wrong attempts while you unlock the lock screen. Read also: Digital showroom app: creat your online shop
3. Last Unlock Time feature will show you that when you was previous lock screen unlock time. With that, you will easily find if someone used your mobile without your knowledge.
4. an in depth photo logs of the mobile snoopers.
5. A lot more customization settings.
“This app uses the Device Administrator permission.” This app uses the “Monitor screen-unlock attempts” device admin permission to detect the incorrect attempts in your mobile lock screen. Without permission, the app may not work properly. Read also: 3D camera app for best 3D effect
To Uninstall the app, please close up intruder detection feature within the app and uninstall the app. Else, you’ll directly use the Uninstall option available inside the app.
- Minor bug fixes
Updates On: 10, September – 2020
Size: 5.72 MB
Offered By: Mirage Stacks
Released On: 11, May – 2016
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.