Aadhaar PVC Card is available online for Rs 50, Know how to apply
An Aadhaar PVC Card is a crucial document. it’s linked with bank accounts and PAN cards, also because it is required in government schemes also. The Aadhaar card is now getting used as an ID card also. In such a situation, it’s important that you simply have an Aadhaar card in the least time. The Aadhaar card that the majority of people have may be a colour printout on a bit of paper. However, if you would like, you’ll also apply for an Aadhaar card that appears like an ATM. Read Also: mAadhaar App is UIDAIs Official App
I Will be performing from home
There’s a fear of getting wet, bursting and getting washed out of the standard Aadhaar card. But through the website of the Aadhaar Card Issuing Department (UIDAI), you’ll also invite an Aadhaar card printed on the PVC card. The special thing is that you simply can do that work sitting reception. Not only this, it’ll be delivered to your home through speed post. Read Also: How Can Update Aadhar Card Adress
Advantages and costs of Aadhaar PVC Card
This Aadhaar card is sweet in quality and may be easily kept in a purse. The Aadhaar card also has security measures like a hologram, Guilloche pattern, Ghost Image and micro text. In this, offline verification is completed instantly through a QR code. For this card, you simply need to pay a fee of Rs 50. Read Also: Voter ID On Mobile
How to apply for Aadhaar PVC Card
- For this, you’ve got to travel to the official website of UIDAI (uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html).
- Now scroll down and go down and click on the “Order Aadhaar Card” option.
- Now you’ve got to enter a 12 digit Aadhaar number and Security Code.
- Enter the safety code displayed during a box there. Read Also: Make your digital invitation card
- Tick mark just in case your mobile number isn’t registered with your Aadhaar Card. Enter your non-registered mobile number.
- Click on the Send OTP or Enter OTP button if have a registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be asked to preview the small print then make payment. Payment is often done through UPI, net banking, MasterCard or open-end credit.
- Once the payment is successfully done, you’ll download the payment slip. The card is going to be delivered to you by speed post.
You’re reading Irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow Irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop