7 Steps To Send High Quality Images On WhatsApp
If you want to send high quality images on WhatsApp, this easy trick will work for you. WhatsApp keeps on bringing new updates to improve the user experience. However, one update that is not yet available on the app is to send high quality images on whatsapp. However, there is a trick that can be of great use to you. Send high quality images like this on WhatsApp. Read Also: Whatsapp offline chat trick
You can share high quality images (WhatsApp High Quality Photo Transfer) as a document. Read Also: download covid vaccination certificate through WhatsApp
To do this, here are some of the logical steps to follow
- First of all, open your WhatsApp account and open the contact to whom you would like to send the images.
- You’ll see a paper clip-like icon next to the camera icon at the rock bottom of the conversation wall.
- Tap on the fastener icon, an inventory of icons will appear.
- Now click here on the documents choice.
- Next, select the high quality images that you simply want to send the document from your phone.
- If you cannot find the images, then tap on the ‘Browse other docs’ option at the highest.
- Now navigate through the folders, and once you find the precise high quality images file you would like to send, select it then click on the Send button. The image will then be delivered to the receiver. Read Also: 3 best NTSE exam preparation app
The user should note that the method of sending the document may take time counting on the file size and the web speed.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles. With the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.