Block the stolen phone online immediately Step by Step Process
Block the stolen phone online immediately like this, no one will be able to use it, know step by step process
You should block the stolen phone online If your smartphone has been stolen and you suspect that someone may misuse it, then you can block it online sitting at home. The government will help you with this work. Read Also: Most popular health fitness apps 2021
At present, the smartphone is not limited to entertainment only. From banking to very personal information is present in the smartphone. In such a situation, if the smartphone is lost, then anyone can blackmail you, or incidents like fraud can be carried out with you. To avoid this, the government gives the facility to block the phone online sitting at home. After blocking the phone, no one else will be able to use the phone. At the same time, if the phone is recovered, the user can unblock his smartphone again. Let us know how you can block and unblock stolen phones. Read Also: who viewed WhatsApp profile
The government will help you
Stolen smartphones can be blocked and unblocked from the Central Equipment Identity Register (CEIR), the website of the Department of Telecommunications. Also, the location of the phone can be traced. Read Also: The best way to send high-quality images on-WhatsApp
file phone theft report
If the phone is stolen, the first thing to do is to file a smartphone loss report. It can be filed through online mode, which will generate the FIR number of the stolen smartphone. Once the FIR is registered, you will not be held legally responsible for any wrongdoing caused by the phone. Read Also: Bizz ads maker app brand maker
How to block the stolen phone online
- First of all, you have to visit the CEIR website.
- Here you will get three options Block/Lost Mobile, Check Request Status and Un-Block Found Mobile.
- Moreover, to block the stolen mobile, you have to click on the Block / Lost Mobile option.
- After this, a page will open, in which you will have to enter the details of your mobile. Read Also: Guardians app family safety app for android
- Mobile details such as mobile number, IMEI number. As well as device brand, company, phone purchase invoice, date of loss of the phone have to be entered.
- Apart from this, state, district, phone theft area, complaint number will have to be entered as mobile details.
- Apart from this, the police complaint copy has to be uploaded. Moreover, after filling in all the details, it has to be uploaded.
- After this, click on Add more complaint, in which mobile owner’s name, address, PAN card along with Aadhaar card. As well as a driving license and identity will have to be entered.
- After this, you will have to enter your mobile number for the last time.
- Then an OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- After this, the confirmation process will be completed. In this way, the mobile phone can be blocked by final compliance.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles. With the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.