From roaming in an unknown place to sending the location of an unknown place to someone, Google Maps helps us a lot. Often you must have identified the routes through Google Maps before going to a new place. However, if you do not know how to share a location on Whatsapp through Google Maps, then today we are going to tell you how to share it in very easy words. Read Also: GUJARATI VOICE TYPING ANDROID APPLICATION
Although you can also share your real-time location through any third-party apps, for the safety of you and your data, we would recommend you to share the location through Google Maps only. Sharing locations on Google Maps is quite safe and secure.
Let’s know how to share your location on Whatsapp or any other app from Google Maps?
- First of all, open the Google Maps app on your smartphone.
- Now you will see your profile on the top right corner, on which you have to click.
- Click on the ‘Location Sharing’ option here.
- Now a new screen will open, where you have to tap on ‘Share Location’.
- After this, in Share Your Real-Time Location, you have to choose the time between 15 minutes to 12 hours. Read Also: Amazing iPhone Secret Codes
- You can choose the time here according to you, for this, you click on the (+) and (-) option in front of the real-time location.
- After selecting the time, you will see some apps like below, from this choose the app on which you want to share the location.
- If you want to send a location on WhatsApp, then click on WhatsApp.
- After this Whatsapp will open, now choose the contact to whom you want to send your real-time location. Read Also: How To Get Blue Tick On Instagram
By following these simple steps, you can easily send your real-time location to anyone.
This useful feature will come soon on Google Maps
Recently it was revealed that Google Map will soon bring toll features for its users. Through this feature, users will get to know about the toll charges on the way in advance. Yes, if you start the trip by entering a location on Google Map, then this feature will tell you about all the tolls on the way and the charges on them.
You’re reading irisdigitals — experts who break news about Google and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news. As well as exclusive offers on best recharge, popular mobiles with the latest tech news and reviews from all over the world. Follow irisdigitals on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn to stay in the loop.